These days, any managerial or analyst role requires that you work with data.Excel remains one of the most powerful and easy to use tools when it comes to crunching data
Learning Excel in proper, structured way can not only help you save time, but it will also help you become better at your job and can give you time to focus on things and people that matter.
Microsoft Visual Basic for Application(VBA, Macros), when used with Microsft Excel, can build powerful
automated business tools quickly and with minimum cost.
VBA, a general-purpose programming language, that comes along as standard with the Excel or Office can be used to perform various business tasks like-
- Automate Report Generation
- Automate Chart creation
- Creating dashboards
- Communicating with business databases
- Analyzing business data
- Reconciling data
- Automating worksheet construction
- Business model calculations
- Build professional grade wizards rapidly
- Build Excel Ad-ins and much more.