Tally 9 and GST training with 100% Placement Assistance
- Assured Placement Support.
- Learn from the Tally certified and Industry professionals.
- Hands-on Classes on Tally Software.
- Latest study material.
- Free Software installation.
- Get Hands on experience of Tally 9 with GST advanced features.
- Get experience on the real time case studies.
- Mater yourself in Tally Software.
- Strong Resume to preparation for accts or Finance or Banking Job.
- Interview Preparation Tips and Techniques.
Also Join Our 45days Banking and Finance job Assured program for freshers and experienced professional, Strong Tie ups with the leading Bank and Finance companies. Apply Now.
What is Tally?
We know Tally as an accounting software, used in small and medium business organisations. It performs accounting functions typically associated with such firms. But, Tally is not just an accounting software. After the release of ERP version of Tally, the efficiency and applicability of Tally has widened to a great extent.
Tally software is a complete Accounting, Inventory, Taxation and Payroll software. Tally 9 ERP software is considered as one of the best Accounting software. Tally 9 ERP software is being used by individuals and business corporate to maintain their books of Accounts.
Tally software is a versatile software capable of handling complex business accounting and inventory transactions. It can also handle taxation aspects like TDS, Service Tax, Sales Tax, Vat and Excise.
Why learn Tally? What are my job prospects if I learn Tally?
In India and all over the world, 90% of Business Enterprises use Tally9, and hence, a working knowledge of Tally is in great demand. Even if you are currently employed, learning Tally and obtaining a certificate will improve your chances for a promotion or you may even land a better job. Tally will give a much needed boost to your career by enhancing your knowledge in Accounting, Inventory Management, and Taxation.
Who can learn Tally? Is there an eligibility criteria?
Seeing as it is a computer accounting software, a basic knowledge about both these areas (computers and accounting) is recommended. Any person who has passed their 12th standard can sign up for this course.
Job Opportunities after learning Tally9
Accounts & Administration Executive
Project Assistant Accountant
Inventory Control Executive
- User Interface and Company Management
- Masters – Ledgers
- Masters – Groups
- Masters – Billwise Debtors and Creditors Ledger
- Payment Voucher
- Day Book in Tally
- Pre-Allocation of Bills
- Receipt Voucher
- Contra and Journal Voucher
- Cheque Printing in Tally ERP
- Masters : Inventory
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Purchase Voucher with VAT
- Sales Voucher with VAT
- VAT Reports and Payments
- Billing Features in Tally
- Purchase Order Processing
- Sales Order Processing
- Debit and Credit Notes
- Bank Reconciliation in Tally
- Price List in Tally
- Credit Limit
- Stock Transfers
- Manufacturing Vouchers
- Batch Wise Details
- Re-Order Level in Tally
- Interest Calculations (Auto Mode)
- Voucher Types and Class
- Point of Sales
- Scenarios and Optional Vouchers
- Budgets and Controls in Tally
- Cost Centres and Cost Categories
- Party Ledger Analysis
- Purchase and Sales Reporting
- Stock Analysis and Reports
- Cash and Bank Reports
- Search, Filter and Sorting
- Financial Reports
- Multi Language
- Export, Import, Backup and Restore
- Central Sales Tax (CST) in Tally
- Service Tax in Tally
- Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) in Tally
- Tax Collected at Source (TCS) in Tally
- Central Excise in Tally
- Payroll Accounting in Tally
- Finalization Entries
- Data Security
- Tally Audit
- Tally Dot Net Features
- Printing Reports
- Shortcut Keys