The Android explosion has shaken the world. With currently over 1.4 billion active users Android has made its way into everyone’s hand. With more and more people opting for android, the android platform represents a huge scope for developing applications and products specifically for this market. With mobile and tablet technology becoming an integral part of our day to day lives, we have seen an advent of applications in a wide range of areas such as travel, shopping, healthcare, finance and hospitality.
Systems Domain’s course on Android programming helps you develop a thorough understanding of the Google Android framework and platform. The course aims to prepare students for a career in Android app development. Our experienced faculty will focus on the Android OS structure plus the hands-on experience of Android OS programming to help you develop an innovative and practical approach to Android programming.
- The course aims to be a hands-on training session which will help you build core concepts for Android app development and programming
- Learn from highly experienced and trained faculty specialising in Android programming, Java, J2ME and app development
- This course is designed to utilise the best of your talents and provide you with the knowledge of how to build an Android app from scratch
Who can do this course?
- Any graduate with a basic proficiency in Core Java and XML.
Why Android Programming:
- The work of an Android app developer can be very exciting and rewarding. The size of the Android user base represents an enormous potential for any programmer. Through Android programming and app development you can bring innovation and change to mobile technology.
Why Systems Domain
- Our trainers are specially trained to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a student and training them accordingly.
- High number of placement offers from reputed companies
- Special weekend batches to ensure that no one is left behind
- Our program aims to ensure your all round development by organizing seminars and group discussions on personality development, interview tips and presentations